Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was benched for 2 months from diving...got cleared Thursday, dove Friday.
Initial walk around I saw 8-10' vis, upon entry (1 hour pre HT) it was about 6'. 30 minutes later it was about 3'. I bailed at that point.
For those that are not aware...there is construction going on at the park which has closed off some parking spaces, plan accordingly.

How's the vis currently? I'm thinking of diving next Sunday (Jan. 21).

A couple of buddies and I will be in Florida and hoping to dive the BHB on Sunday, Feb. 4.

Is there much beach-going, non-diving traffic at that time of the year?

Conditions for this mornings high tide were 10' viz and water temp as 74. That means conditions are improving. The daily conditions report is posted on Facebook at Blue Heron Bridge Dive Club. The page is a good resource for finding out what is going on at the bridge.

We bailed on the idea and dived the springs over the weekend instead. Thanks for the tip on the FB page.

Went out to the bridge today to test out a brand new GoPro. Vis 10-15ft water temp 74F.

How does one go about take lionfish here? I informed some people about it and even posted to the lionfish sightens forum from NOAA
E0CEF7BE-1CF2-4E24-B1A3-D5DA3B4F3B90.jpeg

Lonely lobster about 5” long hiding
8AD24EC9-9184-4EF6-838D-6997AD9DD017.jpeg

Little angelfish
EDE7E6CE-EAC2-45A1-972F-74BAB0205BD4.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom