Blue Heron Bridge Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandbar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seeing FastAttack's post on the viz from yesterday, BrianDominic and I (and 2 non SB members) dove the Blue Heron Bridge today. Very interesting dive (check out the link below). Saw 2 Batfish, a Robinfish, big Mutton Snapper, yellow stingray, lobster, hermit crabs, etc. Max depth is 15' and viz was around 20. Several groups of divers were there. This is a nice alternative when it's blowing too hard for a shore dive.

http://www.wadespage.com/D800DS06RF01.shtml

Sure have your dive! I got to hang with Chuck E. and 300 screamin non listening happy birthday to me gimme more for the games rugrats.

Big Mutton... Uh BAM! Hee Hee Hee.

Sounds great sorry I missed it. Wrongway take pictures?
Did he make that DVD?
I ordered that Canon/housing last night.

Well here I go to more calls. We'll talk later... Marc

We got some good photos. He burned a CD from last week of the pictures. Some came out pretty good. Are you still up for doing a boat this w/e?

I dive there a lot. I'm going Friday evening and Sunday morning next weekend with my kids and my dad. PM me if anyone is interested. Here are some of my latest photos from there:

Seahorses
crw_9571b.jpg

crw_9609c.jpg

Juvenile Highhat or Spotted Drum

crw_9585a.jpg

Arrow Crab

crw_9563b.jpg

Yeah Baby Yeah!!! I'm all over it for the weekend!

Debersol...Cool photos! Keep an eye out for me and Sandbar! We post all of our dives and All Scubaboarders are always welcome!

Sand... call me later!

debersole:
I dive there a lot. I'm going Friday evening and Sunday morning next weekend with my kids and my dad. PM me if anyone is interested. Here are some of my latest photos from there:

Seahorses
crw_9571b.jpg

crw_9609c.jpg

Juvenile Highhat or Spotted Drum

crw_9585a.jpg

Arrow Crab

crw_9563b.jpg

what camera is this? :) looks very good

Very nice pics. I want to get down there in August.

FastAttack:
The shots are with a Canon Digital Rebel and a 100mm macro with dual Sea&Sea YS-120 strobes.

Marcosis:
I'll be at the Bridge Friday evening and Sunday morning at high tide (Silver Xterra). I'm also thinking about diving LTBS down your way Saturday morning if you're interested.

Doug

debersole:
FastAttack:
The shots are with a Canon Digital Rebel and a 100mm macro with dual Sea&Sea YS-120 strobes.

Marcosis:
I'll be at the Bridge Friday evening and Sunday morning at high tide (Silver Xterra). I'm also thinking about diving LTBS down your way Saturday morning if you're interested.

Doug

Hey Marcosis if you do friday evening and want a buddy I could tag along.. I would be extremely intrested on checking out this location

debersole... looks awsome.. I am looking into my own digi camera equipment during the next few months :)

FastAttack:

If Marcosis can't make it you are welcome to join my family Friday night. We'll be planning on hitting the water about 6:15pm from Phil Foster Park. PM me if you'd like to join us and I'll give you my cell number, etc. so we can meet up.

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom