Blue Heron Bridge Dive & Picnic, August 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I'm guessing one or two of the less educated divers came by and stressed it out. Then, so many of us were wandering by it just stayed stressed. I only hung out long enough for a quick pic and went on, to try to give it a little peace.

trig, it was a pleasure! If you noticed, I had to do a quick peak more than once or twice to get my bearings, and even to ask Jim where the "dip" in the water was....so, if you noticed some meandering, my apologies!

We've had a busy clean up day here, so I'll try posting some pics tomorrow after work.

Great seeing everyone!

Quite a nasty thunderstorm all around BHB early this afternoon. Small skiffs darting in and around the dive flags. Intercoastal diving is not my cup of tea...:shocked2:

Like I said before, I had a great time yesterday. Last night I put the gear in the bin an soaked it over night. This morning when I cleaned the gear and finished rinsing everything, I could not find my mask. It is a Tusa Liberator with a blue faceplate and clear skirt. If anyone finds it, please let me know. I guess it's time for a new mask, I've had this one for years and I love it.

Sorry to hear that. Thora uses the exact same mask (in purple) and she has had it for years. I just happened to see that Diver's Direct has them on sale - $39.99 for a mask and a snorkel. That's a pretty good deal. You might be able to pick one up at the Dainia Beach store if your're still in town.

Tusa Liberator Mask and Snorkel Combo Pack

That is a good deal. I wear the same mask.. and the drop in lenses..

Sorry to hear that. Thora uses the exact same mask (in purple) and she has had it for years. I just happened to see that Diver's Direct has them on sale - $39.99 for a mask and a snorkel. That's a pretty good deal. You might be able to pick one up at the Dainia Beach store if your're still in town.

Tusa Liberator Mask and Snorkel Combo Pack

Thanks for the input, if I didn't have to drive a couple hours to get there I would get it there. Deep 6 has the mask, too but not as cheap. It was great meeting you and Thora. Let's dive together again sometime. Great pictures by the way.

Dennis, Divers direct has an online store too..

And Dennis, you know I'm 2 minutes from the store and would be more than happy to pick one up for you and send it on it's way.......just say the word!

Thanks Krista, but a mask has to be tried on and checked for leaks before you buy it. I have tried on several of the same style of mask and some fit, some did not. Just because they look the same, doesn't mean they are.

Me too!! It seems we all use the same mask-I'm on my 3rd and it's probably time to change the lenses. I looked at the prices for lenses just a minute ago--$25. each. I just got new glasses, so time to change'em--maybe I could then see those tiny nudis:blinking:

Since we all use the same mask--we all should check to see if we have it--I did and I don't!!

Mine is same brand, but is a combination of multiple masks! Sorry, Dennis, I don't have it. We did pick up a US Divers mask a couple weeks ago up there very close to shore.. almost new. Blue with clear skirt. You want it?? LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom