Blue Grotto on Saturday, July 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tallahassee Scuba Club will be heading to Blue Grotto in Williston on saturday. We'd love for anyone to join us. Should be there about 8:30am.

jviehe:
Tallahassee Scuba Club will be heading to Blue Grotto in Williston on saturday. We'd love for anyone to join us. Should be there about 8:30am.

Hey , would you take a lonely Cavern diver along???

Jean

Of course. Just meet us there in the morning. We dont have a sign or anything, but Ill wear my Leisure Pro hat as always.

jviehe:
Of course. Just meet us there in the morning. We dont have a sign or anything, but Ill wear my Leisure Pro hat as always.

OK , thank you very much!
I'll be there around 8:30 UNLESS I can't rangle a fill on Friday night ... Then it might be later...But I'll find ya ...

Jean

would love to, but will be out of the country

quaintly diving in Roatan (what's left of me after the mosquitos have a go)

H2Andy:
would love to, but will be out of the country

quaintly diving in Roatan (what's left of me after the mosquitos have a go)

Man , HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME !!!!
(are you going to bring the reels along??? You can always "wrap" the skeeters up with them ) :11:

Jean

Wouldnt worry about cavern certs, they dont like you exploring too much, of course who can stop you, i have taken reels in when we were practicing, so they dont stop you, but they only let in singles from what i have heard.

Sounds fun, it's been a while since I have dove Blue Grotto....BUT there is a largish gathering of cave divers at Ginnie Springs the same day, so that is where I will be. Have fun & dive safe!

scubafool:
Sounds fun, it's been a while since I have dove Blue Grotto....BUT there is a largish gathering of cave divers at Ginnie Springs the same day, so that is where I will be. Have fun & dive safe!

David:
I will see you later on Saturday at the social...Just going over to do a dive at Blue!!!
But IF I can't dive my doubles there , well , then I will see you bright and Early Saturday Morning !!!

Simon:
I dove my doubles there about 5 months ago...I know they are prohibited at Devils Den , but I thought Blue Grotto was OK with them...
Since I don't dive singles anymore , that WOULD definately stop me from diving there...

Jean

simbrooks:
Wouldnt worry about cavern certs, they dont like you exploring too much, of course who can stop you, i have taken reels in when we were practicing, so they dont stop you, but they only let in singles from what i have heard.

I called Blue Grotto...
They had no problem with my doubles ...
I think you probably meant Devils Den ... I KNOW there they DO NOT allow doubles of ANY SIZE...

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom