Blown out of NC - ending Up at Alabama Blue Water - Pelham, AL 4/2/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad that yall enjoyed it and I hope yall come back soon.
Zach

Sounds like a good time, glad you guys got wet.

My ride didn't like our chances of decent visibility so I couldn't get over to Destin this weekend :( Yet another dry one!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sounds like a good time, glad you guys got wet.

My ride didn't like our chances of decent visibility so I couldn't get over to Destin this weekend :( Yet another dry one!

Don't worry bugman we will be diving cypress hopefully in 1 1/2 weeks. If not im deffinately diving vortex cause thats the weekend heather is getting her cert. We may take a trip down to the beach on sunday and try to dive the jetties, we probably wont know if that will happen until that weekend. We are driving down there friday night the 15th and camping at vortex for two nights. If cypress is not diveable, I heard it was flooded, you should still come out to vortex, or if you know of a better place let me or corigan know. Hope to see you soon.

Kyle

Cypress is flooded at the moment, but it should be low enough to dive by the 16th or so. I'm still optimistic on that site. If not, like you said, Vortex is always open. If my ride will accept Vortex as a consellation prize to Cypress, then I'll be there :) Unfortunately, I'm at the discretion of whoever's driving - which isn't gonna be me.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Cypress is flooded at the moment, but it should be low enough to dive by the 16th or so. I'm still optimistic on that site. If not, like you said, Vortex is always open. If my ride will accept Vortex as a consellation prize to Cypress, then I'll be there :) Unfortunately, I'm at the discretion of whoever's driving - which isn't gonna be me.

Well were do you live? Maybe we could pick you up on the way. We can always work something out to try and go diving. :D

kyle

kylepreid:
Well were do you live? Maybe we could pick you up on the way. We can always work something out to try and go diving. :D

kyle
He's not on the way, he lives out off of 10 around mobile area. Of course you could always be a great friend and swing buy and pick him up.. :) One of these days I'm going to do that for bugman, but not that weekend! :)

Matt

Exit 44(Loxley) off of I-10, I can get a ride to one of the gas stations right off the exit pretty easily :)

I'm pretty sure I'll have a ride this time around.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Exit 44(Loxley) off of I-10, I can get a ride to one of the gas stations right off the exit pretty easily :)

I'm pretty sure I'll have a ride this time around.

cool I hope you can make it out . Im not shure where loxley is, but im coming from atlanta, im not shure if its on the way. If it is and you need a ride let me know. Let us know if you get any info on cypress.

kyle

Its nowhere close to your route :) thanks for the offer anyway.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its nowhere close to your route :) thanks for the offer anyway.

No problem man ,anytime. If I make a trip down your way sometime within the next year, I'll let you know, and give you a ride if you need one. By the way is there any place close to you to dive? Im going on a cruise in october and it leaves out of mobile, so im thinking that I may come down early if there is a place to dive.

thanks
Kyle

Back
Top Bottom