Blocked-head blues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkyW

Reaction score
So, weekend before last we (the Club) go down to Vobster to get in a spot of training. 4 degrees in the water. Cold, windy and rainy out. Good day was had by all and no ill effects to speak of, apart from damaged pride at ANOTHER rapid ascent from 4m in my drysuit (only 5th dive in it).

My son comes home from nursery last week with a slight sniffle, and within 2 days I have the mother of all colds and head block.

Lucky the dive this weekend was cancelled. Not much call for equalisation at LIDs I presume. :)

Regards

Mark

MarkyW:
So, weekend before last we (the Club) go down to Vobster to get in a spot of training. 4 degrees in the water. Cold, windy and rainy out. Good day was had by all and no ill effects to speak of, apart from damaged pride at ANOTHER rapid ascent from 4m in my drysuit (only 5th dive in it).

My son comes home from nursery last week with a slight sniffle, and within 2 days I have the mother of all colds and head block.

Lucky the dive this weekend was cancelled. Not much call for equalisation at LIDs I presume. :)

Regards

Mark

Same problem here 19 months old slight sniffs, me, well I dont want to say what I feel like, Do what I've just done send him to Grannys when he gets a cold :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom