Blackberry users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvr4lyf

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have had a blackberry for about six months now and I love it!! Geeze, these phones can do anything!! I am looking to start a group of folks who use Blackberry Messenger. Not looking for anything other than people who wanna chat about diving when your not near a computer. Not spamming or anything like that. Blackberry messanger service is free, it doesn't add anything in the way of airtime, data, ect. to your existing service. Some of you may already use it. Since not all websites are mobile friendly, what a great way to find buddys, business or just talk about getting wet when it's snowing outside.

I'd like to see how many BB users are out there. Please don't post your PIN if you don't feel comfortable. Feel free to add me to your messanger list!!

Cheers,
Joe
PIN 20CEAE2

Hello everybody,
I brought a new blackberry touch screen phone .
But i have feel comfortable with blackberry .
Because it features are very good and very nice for using .its camera is too good,sound quality is very nice and keypad is very soft .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom