Blackbeard's Cruise Gift Certificate $500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGNickl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Gift Certificate for a weeklong Blackbeard cruise. Bought it off a member of this board for $500 a few weeks ago, but now my schedule is getting crazy and if someone wants to buy it for what I paid I'll let it go.

Valid for April 1-May 24, 2008 and August 15-Dec 15, 2008 and Jan 3-March 7, 2009. 21 day booking restriction applies, which means reservations will be confirmed no sooner than 21 days prior to departure.

$500.00 for cash, check, or money order
$515.24 for paypal (Just covering the money transfer fees, so I don't lose money!)

Last edited:
Does it include taxes, fuel surcharges, food, etc?
taxes, fuel, surcharges = no
food = yes
etc = ?maybe?

Link below provides additional information. If you where to buy a week long package from them right it would be $929. The one I'm selling is $500. So its a pretty good deal.

Bahamas scuba diving liveaboard Blackbeard's Cruises

Beuller?

Don't make me go on this trip! Scuba diving, drinking rum, and drinking beer in the bahamas for a week sounds really horrible right now. Been wanting to go on one of these for a while now just have been busy at work, have a wedding to go to in california soon, and couple trips with friends have come up. So fitting this into my schedule and budget will be tricky. But I'm sure I can pull it off is no one out there wants to buy the trip.

Last edited:
Really need to get rid of this, dropping the price. Someone pick this up!!

Cash, check, or money order: $450.00
Paypal: $463.75

Email sent!

Bump, anyone? I think this is a pretty good deal! $450 for cruise that is normally $930. That basically allows you to get the cruise and airfare for what everyone else pays!!!

I would like more information as well.
Thank you
I really don't know much about this trip besides what is listed on the website. Its the same trip that sells for $929 and the website link above has tons of info. I think the company has other trips, but they have different names. This is the black beard cruise. If you have specific questions you can PM me and I'll try to answer them and if I can't I can always call the cruise company and get back to you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom