Black Friday Sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed. First time looking at scuba gear this time of year, I've got my list of gear to get and not a single thing is on sale anywhere. Ah well, saves me money I guess.

*edit Amazon has the bcd I want on a GREAT price, IF I would fit into an XS. All the other sizes are regular price lol
LOL, yeah I saw lots of wetsuits I am interested in if I do a 6 month fast.

I wasn't impressed with what I saw this weekend but did buy a 7mm wetsuit package. The vendor basically threw in stuff I would have needed anyway to complete it (hood, booties, etc).
The best deal I got was for some Scubapro Go Sport fins on Amazon. It was a warehouse buy for $77 in the exact size and color I wanted. Brand new would have been $159. The box was beat to hell (hence the heavy discount) but the fins were brand new in appearance. Maybe the previous buyer returned it after a pool session? Win for me.

I may have scored a good deal on a tropical water "skin". $150 retail for $80 plus there was some PayPal coupon for $25. So $55 shipped but it said limited quantity so we'll see if it actually goes through as a transaction.

LOL, yeah I saw lots of wetsuits I am interested in if I do a 6 month fast.

It seems most wetsuits are designed for tall and lean divers, not short and calorie-rich divers.

It seems most wetsuits are designed for tall and lean divers, not short and calorie-rich divers.
When I'm in shape, I'm like the Tasmanian Devil. Like 2" under the waist chart and 2" over the chest chart and 2" under the height chart. It's a conspiracy.

Tasmanian-Devil-Looney-Tunes.jpg

BF is definitely not what it used to be. I have been looking for a medium 1.5MM Scubapro tropical steamer wetsuit for a month+ now and have not found any discounts whatsoever ($199.95 before and now). Oh well, what can you do.

I may have scored a good deal on a tropical water "skin". $150 retail for $80 plus there was some PayPal coupon for $25. So $55 shipped but it said limited quantity so we'll see if it actually goes through as a transaction.
Damn it, just got a refund, out of stock.

BF is definitely not what it used to be. I have been looking for a medium 1.5MM Scubapro tropical steamer wetsuit for a month+ now and have not found any discounts whatsoever ($199.95 before and now). Oh well, what can you do.
What size are you? Saw this demo on clearance but I'm too short. It's 3mm and there's a large and small. Would be about $95 after discount.

What size are you? Saw this demo on clearance but I'm too short. It's 3mm and there's a large and small. Would be about $95 after discount.

Thank you very much! That’s a very good deal. However I’m searching for a medium 1mm (not 1.5mm as I previously incorrectly posted) and am 5’9” and 160lbs:

Scubapro Mens Tropical 1mm Wetsuit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom