2023 Black Friday gear deals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see the banner about Black Friday deals on your site... but can't figure out how to access them. Are they not live yet? Thanks!

Same. It's just an alphabetized list of everything.

Just add the items to the cart. I think I just saw someone posted a screenshot of one of our email. The shop will be open in 10 minutes local time and if there are any questions feel free to call. Someone will be here to help.

I received an email and below is a screen shot of the brands and their related discount percentage. When you add a qualified item to the cart the discount is automatically reflected.

Also, here is some information from the email so give them a call. From experience, I am sure they will work with you if something isn't on sale:

Is there something you want that is not showing up in our sale? Call the shop at 520-771-8214 or text 520-260-9940 and we will do what we can to help you out!

PS: The sale is live now and ends 11/28 at 11:59PM​

*Some items are not eligible for sale based on manufacturing restrictions. These include Halcyon, SANTI, HUISH, SCUBAPRO, AquaLung, Apeks, and a few others. All pricing and sale items are subject to change at any time. *​
Thank you so much for posting this. I just tried it, and the reflected discounts are accurately applied in the cart.

20% off Diverite? My fiance is going to kill me when the packages start showing up...

Deep6 Black Friday 2023 Specials!
Incredible value! Complete high-performance set for $399.95.
And their Excursion computer for $300!!

Scuba.com and sharkskin.com have sharkskin Titanium 2 on sale. Sharkskin.com is 20% off site wide. Scuba.com has the same 20% discount on sharkskin T2 products.

We have noticed that our website was not working as planned. More details about the on-going Black Friday specials can be found here:

Questions fire away!

Back
Top Bottom