Black Friday deals for technical diving gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to build out my hogarthian kit and am considering waiting until Black Friday for deals. Does anyone know of any shops (scuba pro, deep6, etc) that routinely does Black Friday sales for scuba gear?

Looking to build out my hogarthian kit and am considering waiting until Black Friday for deals. Does anyone know of any shops (scuba pro, deep6, etc) that routinely does Black Friday sales for scuba gear?

With the worlds shipping, corona, all out meltdown I feel like we've seen less and less come about on BF. Piranha has always had good stuff. Deep 6 used to have amazing deals, but last year there wasn't much. Leisure pro had some good stuff. DRiS...

I would say make a list what you're looking for and buy during the holiday. Maybe it won't be on sale, but then again maybe it will.

Scuba gear typically doesn't have great deals on Black Friday. Especially anything good. If there is stuff it is typically something that is typical high mark up gear, not niche market stuff.

The DEMA deals have not been made either. Might see some token free shipping specials. Don't expect any smoking deals, or even luke warm ones.

Well here is one for you guys then:

25% OFF all Helium Dive Gear, 20% OFF all Dive Rite (excluding CCRs), 20% OFF Big Blue, 20% OFF Divesoft Solo/He Analyzer, 15% OFF YRVA 5MM Hoods, 10% OFF all Dive Xtras and AMX Teknology

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

No discount code needed. Just add the products to your cart and watch the savings add up!

ALL DEALS END 11/27 AT 11:59 MST AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND SOME PRODUCTS HAVE LIMITED AVAILABILITY.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom