Black Diamond BC with Airsource 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
[h=2]SeaQuest Black Diamond BC, size XL, about 4 years old, always well taken care of, cleaned after every dive and annual maintenance. Includes an Air Source 3 inflator/backup reg, this was serviced last year and has not been in water since. I have replaced the cam strap with a scuba pro unit that is much more secure and the main buckle is now metal instead of plastic. Everything is in great condition..I have the extender panels if you need them.[/h]Paypal is best method of payment for me, Looking for $325 plus shipping

Attachments

• BC Back.jpg
    BC Back.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 91
  • BC Front.jpg
    BC Front.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 89
OK no responses in a week, so I put it on ebay, same title so it should be easy to find, starting price is $250 with no reserve. I thought anyone interested may feel better about going through ebay as opposed to someone that has not sold here before.

OK no responses in a week, so I put it on ebay, same title so it should be easy to find, starting price is $250 with no reserve. I thought anyone interested may feel better about going through ebay as opposed to someone that has not sold here before.

What Part of Orlando are you located? I am near UCF and were looking at some black diamonds. I have worn a large before while diving in my OW cert. but would defiantly pick this up if I can manage to fit into an XL. According to Aqualung size charts im near the minimum range of the XL.

Back
Top Bottom