For Sale Seaquest Black Diamond BCD ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rocknrone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Aqualung Seaquest Black Diamond BC (ML) medium large

This bc is in great shape. No holes, rips or tears of any kind. It does NOT have the alternate air source.
The powerline inflator hose is BRAND NEW never used. The old one was....well old so I replaced it.
One minor issue, the cord for the left rear dumb valve is missing. The valve works fine, just missing the cord. I never use that side so I never bothered finding a replacement.
Reason for selling: got sick and lost 30 lbs so it does not fit any more.

Description pulled off the internet;

weight integrated release system, utilizing up to 20 lbs/9 kgs of releasable weight.
Large Contour Back Pack in all sizes provides a better fit and increased tank stability.
Constructed of durable 840 Denier Nylon. Internally reinforced harness for ease in donning and excellent tank stability.
- 2' pivot shoulder buckles
- Vertical adjusting chest strap
- 5, 2' bent SS D-rings
Large folding pocket to give better hold for smaller objects, even when diver is upside-down.
Webbing loop for optional crotch strap and JON line stainless steel ring
Grommets accommodate attachment points for the Squeeze Lock/Razorback knife
Over-moulded carrying handle makes carrying the BCD a breeze. Standard for all sizes.
2 standard rear pull dumps for easy venting during head-down descents.

A review for those that are not familiar with this BC.

Aqualung Black Diamond BCD Review

$200 shiped to the lower 48

20181103_181222.jpg 20181103_181253.jpg 20181103_181427.jpg 20181103_181439.jpg 20181103_181448.jpg 20181103_181511.jpg 20181103_181721.jpg 20181103_181644.jpg

Not sure?

serial # ba384139

I have owned for four years. I really only used it for one. I bought it and stopped diving cold water about a year later.

Used, I'm the second owner

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom