BIO-Metal Pro v Std

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Bio Metal and I like it except it leaks, but this is no reflection on the mask design I think as almost every mask I have ever had leaks, I have a weird size/shape face. The Pro is more expensive as I believe the frame is ceramic as opposed to aluminium on the standard BIO, but dont quote me on that, go the the "Manufacturers" site on this board and go into Apollos forum and do a search, I asked them what the diff was and they told me but I cant remember and Im just out the door. Good luck.

I have the info on them both thanks just wondered if the Pro IS THAT much better for all those extra $$$

I have the info on them both thanks just wondered if the Pro IS THAT much better for all those extra $$$

unless it gives you bionic vision I would say the price diff is not really justified coz its quite a difference, well over here in Japan anyway. I found with the Pro the top of the nose ridge was pressed against my forhead whereas the Standadr did not so I can only assume they are a slightly different fit also. Get the standard if it fits you well. Good luck.

Standard on order from NYC ! Thanks for the tips. News when it arrives.. I'm in the Red Sea in two weeks so I hope they hurry up..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom