bio-luminescence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sschlesi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last night the bio-luminescence at Whytecliff was the most intense I have ever seen. If you haven't been out for a night dive recently, now is a good time to go.

Last night the bio-luminescence at Whytecliff was the most intense I have ever seen. If you haven't been out for a night dive recently, now is a good time to go.
That was quite the light show for sure. How about that 14 inch PSKC!!! Are you up for a couple of dives Monday maybe?

It's that time of year again. Has anyone been out night diving? Is the show back on, or have I missed it this year?

I just got back from Kelvin - the lights ARE on. There must be a sale on Warbonnets right now as well, there were 3 completely in the open within 30 feet of eachother.

Oh and vis was around 40 feet. Hooray for fall diving!

Excellent news. So who wants to go see the light show one evening this weekend?

Scott S.

I headed out tonight to do a little snorkeling and check out the light show at Whytecliff. I was surprised to be the only one there. I have seen the luminescence more concentrated, but it was still quite good tonight.

I mostly left my light off to watch the show. However I did explore a bit with my light and I saw a nereid epitoke simialr to one in the mystery critter video that Roko posted last year.

Back
Top Bottom