Biloxi 27-28 Jan 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in! I just booked my trip to Belize for March 17 - 24. Staying at Ramon's Village. Anybody want to go?

Thanks everyone.. I've been in contact with one of the shops SuPrBuGmAn recommended.. They said the same thing. They couldn't promise anything until closer to that weekend because of the weather. So, I'll call them during the first week I'm at Keesler and see how it looks then.. We'll see if Mother Nature wants me to get my Wreck Cert. :)

In case you guys were wanting one I have an underwater map of Ft. Pickens (pre-Ivan) it may have changed a bit. I tried to attach it to this post, but it is too big. I will place it in my photo gallery, or if you would like I would be happy to e-mail it to anyone interested.

I would be up for a dive out at Pickins as long as we hit the tides right. I made the mistake of jumping in once when the tide was ripping....it was like underwater mountain climbing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom