Bilikki - Solomon Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We haven't but some friends of ours did a trip in August and said they had an amazing time. And if their photos are anything to go by then they are not lying! Other than awesome diving, they said great crew, comfy cabins, and fabulous food.

I've done two trips, and both were great. I can not say enough good things about this liveaboard. There are several trip reports on the two ships (Bilikiki, Spirit). You might try a search and then I'd happy to answer specific questions.

Great diving, great crew, go with friends to get the most out of it.

welcome aboard

yes, as a matter of fact just returned from there last week, fantastic liveaboard as well as incredible diving. The bilikiki is a converted fishing vessel, a crew of all solomon islanders are responsible for pampering you and that they do very well. You have a couple on board Kellie and Sam they are the managers they will be on board when you go. The diving is easy and prestine, very little current if any, and even if there is current they have very comfortable pangas or dinghys with latters that will pick you up when you surface. Besides fantastic diving, some of the islands you will visit along tha way are the most beautiful picturesque I have seen in a while. The only bad part if any is the cab ride between the airport and the hotel where the crew pick you up to get on the Bilikiki, You land in Honiara the biggest island in the solomons, the cab ride is through dirty overpopulated streets, but once on the boat is uphill all the way.

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to scuba board.

:uwphotographer::bablefish:Good to see you here! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here! Thanks for all the input, I hope to dive there some day!

Back
Top Bottom