Big thanks to Christi and Blue XT Sea (with Pics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for working on the pics Al! Just goes to show that if you take 600 pics, three will turn out :D

That was definately a great trip. The trip and Christi and Co. at Blue XT Sea are awesome.

Chris

P.S. Never take a picture around Al of ANYTHING bigger than you :D

Unless the size is greatly distorted..that looks like a nice sized octopus. Yes or NO ? It is a wonderful shot regardless, very nicely captured. Do you know what area the critter was hanging out at? Glad you had a great time. Oh, and I Agree...BLUE XT SEA is top notch ! Sue Sue and Micahel too !

Unless the size is greatly distorted..that looks like a nice sized octopus. Yes or NO ? It is a wonderful shot regardless, very nicely captured. Do you know what area the critter was hanging out at?

Yes it was a good size Octopus, guessing around 4 feet across. I don't remember what reef we were on, It was a night dive and there were Octopus everywhere. If I had to guess it would be Columbia Shallow.

I agree with Al, it was a good size. I would say a bit larger than your standard ALIEN egg layer.

From the date and time (16Jan07, 6:55 p.m. ) It should be Tormentos, which seems to match the dive profile. I think we all did the same night dive that night, but all I remember is Al and the ALIEN,,,er, I mean the Octopus.

Chris

Christie and Blue XT Sea have a very good name on this board and I hope to again in Cozumel this time with Blue XT Sea n maybe meet Christie . Keep up the good work.

Mastermachinistt ( retired )

Bryan T.

DivejunkieKs-
I am so envious! Topeka dive shop and crew are there as we speak! We passed this trip up to go to Maui with my brother and family-leaving Feb 13th. But.............awe Cozumel............. the diving, atmosphere and ambience-I can't say enough about it! Next year-Carnival 2009-Cozumel.

I am so envious! Topeka dive shop and crew are there as we speak! We passed this trip up to go to Maui with my brother and family-leaving Feb 13th. But.............awe Cozumel............. the diving, atmosphere and ambience-I can't say enough about it! Next year-Carnival 2009-Cozumel.

Oh Carnival would be a blast, but I would need to stay at least two weeks to make sure I get enough diving and drinking in :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom