Big thanks to Christi and Blue XT Sea (with Pics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJunkieKS

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We just got back on the 19th, the diving could not have been better. Rained a little but what the heck your already wet right :lotsalove:
I know Christi is on the board and I just wanted to throw some kudos her way.
She run's a top notch dive shop and if anyone is heading down that way you can't go wrong with Blue XT~Sea.
Great Captains and wonderful Dive Masters ( sorry Blanca I mean Instructors) with attention to every detail.

Thanks again Christi and I hope your Dad continues to get better. The Kansas pac will be back.

A few Pic's:

coz1.JPG

coz2.JPG

coz3.JPG

Sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing your pics. By the way, I totally agree with you, Blue XT~Sea is awesome!!!

We just got back on the 19th, the diving could not have been better. Rained a little but what the heck your already wet right :lotsalove:
I know Christi is on the board and I just wanted to throw some kudos her way.
She run's a top notch dive shop and if anyone is heading down that way you can't go wrong with Blue XT~Sea.
Great Captains and wonderful Dive Masters ( sorry Blanca I mean Instructors) with attention to every detail.

Thanks again Christi and I hope your Dad continues to get better. The Kansas pac will be back.

Awww, thank you! I LOVE having you guys down and I can't wait to see you all in March!

Chris, now THOSE are some nice pictures...no more happy snapping :wink: I'm proud of you :D

WOW! What a great shot,nice color and lighting.
I love French Angelfish(and I am an angelfish mania).Thanks for sharing!

nice to hear such positive words about a big contributor to these boards!!

Christi is always so helpful here so good to see others paying it forward with giving her a big rap!

cheers

Awww, thank you! I LOVE having you guys down and I can't wait to see you all in March!

Chris, now THOSE are some nice pictures...no more happy snapping :wink: I'm proud of you :D

Christie suree does seem like aa top notch shop owner and I hope to dive with soon myself as well as meet her good work n all best

Mastermachinist (retired lol)

Bryan T.

Thank you for sharing these awesome closeup shots from underwater. I sooooo need to blow some bubbles, thanks for this wonderful "dive" this afternoon.

All the photo credit goes to my friend Chris Brown, who took my camera and ran around like a speed boat LOL. At least I was not the first one out of air. hehe

By the way the camera is a cheeper under $200 panasonic Lumix and a $230 Panasonic Marine Case. No external flash! Just the normal camera flash.

Not bad for a cheeper option to underwater cameras.

Wow! That octopus photo is great!
Funny story I told Chris if he was going to take my camera on a night dive I wanted a good pic of a octopus. When he was taking the picture I didn't think he was close enough so I grabbed him by his tank and pushed him closer he was surprised :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom