Big island vs oahu diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My shallow diving with aaron's went smooth. OAHU is rough compared to big island for sure. Less fish too!

Question for you guys:
Do dive op usually provide drinks, water and snacks in all dives?
I would say "most dives" rather than all. Water for sure, soft drinks usually, snacks usually but they can be pretty spartan, like chips in a Costco assortment. It varies a lot. One op I like on Kauai brings hummus, pineapple, chips and Cuties. Some DSD groups don't do snacks.

I would say "most dives" rather than all. Water for sure, soft drinks usually, snacks usually but they can be pretty spartan, like chips in a Costco assortment. It varies a lot. One op I like on Kauai brings hummus, pineapple, chips and Cuties. Some DSD groups don't do snacks.
Was surprised aaron's didn't explicitly offer water or drinks. Offered yummy pineapples which is good. Their service overall is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom