Big Island Vs Maui For Shallow Dive With Snorklers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks ...how is the best way to hire a private guide. Do you mean though a shop.

I think this is what we decided.

We are going to look for a shop/private guide west maui to save on driving. Since we are saying in Kahana..I will check with Tiny bubbles, Maui Divers and Lahaina and anyone else?

On the BI same thing need probably a private diver / boat that can just take 4 of us or a shore dive. I will call Kahala Divers. Any other suggestios.

Thanks guys. (but the way loved Shaka Doug..just thinking to save on Driving to stay west.

Yes, you can hire guides through most shops. There are also guides who work independently of shops, like Shaka Doug. If you'd like to do shore diving in/around Lahaina, Mike Wakashige from the Maui Diving Scuba Center is awesome! It seems like there are more options for guided shore dives on Maui, while the majority of dive shops on BI focus on boat diving. However, the Puako Dive Co offers guided shore dives in Kohala.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom