Big island ...suggestion needed for scuba and snorkeling.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You park right there, and they start right there. Some warm springs as well. It's like a lattice-work of ponds, you can go as far out as conditions permit. The ones close to shore are calmer than Kahuluu. I've never been there when it was bad, but I'm sure it can be. It mostly interesting because of some unusual coral encrustations, and the fish bowl nature of the ponds. I'd say it's not worth the 8 hours of driving if you've got other things on the list, but when I'm down there I try to go. It's a fun spot. There's a warm pool at water's edge in a park not far from there which is also a fun spot, if it's flushed out. I've been there when it was great, and when it was a little dirty looking.

Thanks spooling.

Can anyone tell where I can get fresh cut coconut water (tender coconut) in big island?

( I used to get it from a road side vendor in Kauai. ... when I was there vacationing few years ago. )

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom