Beyond Breath Hold Diving !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Back in the days when I was very bold and more dumb , telling my story which has never has been told , so now here it will unfold . A friend at University of Helsinki a Bio Genetic Engineer shot me up with some pituitary gator gland . Beware , beware do not tell a soul about this it will land us in jail and was strictly only for animal experimentation . Soon after that I could hold my breath for ten minutes or more but what other effects are in store for me ? Genetic alterations of my lungs appeared happening to me but weirder things were also coming to be . My trachea , branches of bronchioles ,the air sacs and alveoli became quite enlarged increasing my breath hold phenomenally . The strangest thing that happen to me was my missing teeth were growing back new indeed ! More could be told but this scares the kajeebees out of me !!!

Glad this is in the humor forum.

Back in the days when I was very bold and more dumb , telling my story which has never has been told , so now here it will unfold . A friend at University of Helsinki a Bio Genetic Engineer shot me up with some pituitary gator gland . Beware , beware do not tell a soul about this it will land us in jail and was strictly only for animal experimentation . Soon after that I could hold my breath for ten minutes or more but what other effects are in store for me ? Genetic alterations of my lungs appeared happening to me but weirder things were also coming to be . My trachea , branches of bronchioles ,the air sacs and alveoli became quite enlarged increasing my breath hold phenomenally . The strangest thing that happen to me was my missing teeth were growing back new indeed ! More could be told but this scares the kajeebees out of me !!!
Did you unlearn how to ride a bicicle ? It appears to be one of the most common side effect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom