Better insulated DSV hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teksimple:
since I happen to be 7500+ miles from my rebreather, would anyone be so kind as to offer the specs of a Mk 15.5 hose so that I can place an order? DrMike?...

poop! my units packed away for a trip tomorow. Um, Ill have to take a look tonight when I get home. The hose itself is stock inspiration hose - you just need to tell them what length you want (get a bit longer so you can trim it yourself) Ill measure my hose lengths tonight and report back.

Cheers
Mike

They gave me the impression they were selling to the general public, im almost positive if I had the cash with me then and there they would have sold me one.

DrMike:
Teksimple, I realise my hoses are a custom length because Im using the pod so not much point giving you the length.

Fair enough...

Thanks, anyway

acctually your right DrMike now that i think back he said like $700ish for the pod, $500 ish for the mask

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom