Better Diver Moved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It took over a year, but it has finally happened... Better Diver has moved into a larger store and has a classroom that will hold 30 people.

We are now located in Home Center at 2905-C Bob Wallace Ave. Huntsville AL 35805 one mile west of the old store and directly across from Virginia College. Give us a call at 256-326-9053 if you cant find us and we will guide you in. The main store signs are not finished yet.

2905 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805, USA - Google Maps

The Grand Re-Opening is still not set but we are semi-operational already. The fill station will be operational this month and we should have trimix, argon, and nitrox soon after. We are even trying to configure a drive through air fill station for divers with doubles or in a hurry.

The old location is now our equipment repair center. Since we have such a large classroom, we are planning on having a monthly cookout and/or movie nights starting soon.

Come by, let us know what you think of the new store & give us more ideas to make your diving better.

:yelclap:CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW STORE! :yelclap:

Our LDS moved into a bigger space in March! I wish for you much continued success!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

I thought I would put up a few pics of the new store. We are certainly proud of it.

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

register.jpg

classroom.jpg

Hey Britt! Good pics of your place. Looking forward to see it. You definitely have lots more room. Tracy and I are planning to come by Saturday so you can tell us if we are doing our new integrated weight buckle project correctly.

Bruce

Hey Britt! Good pics of your place. Looking forward to see it. You definitely have lots more room. Tracy and I are planning to come by Saturday so you can tell us if we are doing our new integrated weight buckle project correctly.

Bruce

Thank you, More room mean more for Nicki to clean. :)

I will be here Saturday. See you then.

Back
Top Bottom