Best way to secure PONY hose/Reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also tuck the mouthpiece between the hose and the tank.... keeps it a tight package but still easily grabbed. Soon as I can figure out posting pictures... I'll show you!

Upload file button when writing a post.

Check the diving legislation/regulations in places where you dive. They usually require divers to have only one alternative air source. You should not require an octopus.
What? I've never heard this, anywhere in the world.....can you provide a source? Are you confusing a requirement for one alternative air source with meaning only one?

Picture needs to be hosted on a web site I believe....you can’t upload from your hard drive.

You most certainly can! Use upload file button to upload pic, and then insert pic (just below big open block where you type your post).

All the pics I posted were done so using the upload tool and then clicking the button that says insert as full size.

Attempt 2!

Attachments

• 0_20190121_090818.jpg
    0_20190121_090818.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 127
You most certainly can! Use upload file button to upload pic, and then insert pic (just below big open block where you type your post).
So one can! Not the usual way on forums.....thanks.

So one can! Not the usual way on forums.....thanks.

Welcome! I prefer to use the "insert full size" option. Easier to see! :wink:

What? I've never heard this, anywhere in the world.....can you provide a source? Are you confusing a requirement for one alternative air source with meaning only one?
Bad phrasing on my part. I’m diving in Christmas Island and was in a hurry to get on a boat this morning when I made my initial post.

The legislation/regulations that I have personally read (Maldivian, Indonesian and Queensland Australia) requires divers to dive with an alternative air source (supply). I am not aware of any legislation/regulation that requires more than one alternative air source (supply).

I usually dive without an octopus when I dive with a pony.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom