Best way to mount Zeagle sport utility pocket on Stiletto?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlgeag

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Zeagle Stiletto which I like, except that the zippered pockets are small. I bought a Zeagle sport utility pocket, and I am trying to figure out the best way to mount it. If I put it on the the cummerbund and move it as far to the right as possible, it covers the d ring I use for my DSMB and reel. What do others do?

Jeff

Does moving it all the way to the left interfere with the ripcord handle? if not, there's a possibility for you...

Does moving it all the way to the left interfere with the ripcord handle? if not, there's a possibility for you...
Yes, that is the problem with the left. I should have put that in my original post. Thanks.

With the pn 8137 zipper mounts installed, there are several pouches and pockets with zippers that fit nicely high on your hip on the rear of the vest but in front of the bladder. You cannot see them while wearing the BC but they are easily reachable, and well tucked in. There is a left side and a right side pocket as well as the pouches.
Also mountable on this zipper is a safety tube/lift bag with thumbspool and line in a zippered pouch. Thumbspools are available in SS or plastic.
There is also a very well engineered 6 cu ft pony bottle/ regulator system that mounts in the same place the same way.
I carry a 4 cu ft pony bottle system this same way while solo spearfishing. I got tired of banging into stuff with my former pony system and often not having it with me because of the hassle.

With the pn 8137 zipper mounts installed, there are several pouches and pockets with zippers that fit nicely high on your hip on the rear of the vest but in front of the bladder. You cannot see them while wearing the BC but they are easily reachable, and well tucked in. There is a left side and a right side pocket as well as the pouches.
Thanks, Captain! That is exactly what I needed to know. I made the mistake of assuming the utility pocket would work, when what I really need is something else.

First, let me say I just got my Stiletto yesterday and had this in the water this morning for the first time, and I love this BC. If it weren't wet, I'd be wearing it around the house. What can I say, I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.

Now in regards to this thread, I would love an additional pocket but I have no idea what "pn 8137 zipper mounts" are. Would one of you be so kind as to upload a picture of what you're talking about so I can determine if I have what I need? I'm very new to diving and could use all of the help you can provide. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom