Best Supermarket Food Choices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While we're at it, local liquor was cheaper at Zukong than the distillery. Then again, there was a cruise line tour bus expected shortly.

UNC, how long are you staying? We may overlap. We'll be there 7-14.
Where will you guys be staying?

We are also going to be there March 7-14. We are staying at Buddy Dive.

Where will you guys be staying?

We are also going to be there March 7-14. We are staying at Buddy Dive.

Caribbean Club up by Oilslick. It's a sister property of BD so you can get air up there too.

OK, you all covered the beer...now how about VEGETABLES? I am coming to Bonaire March 8 with 5 other vegetarians and was wondering 1. who has the best fresh veggies 2. will anything be open on Sunday when we arrive???

OK, you all covered the beer...now how about VEGETABLES? I am coming to Bonaire March 8 with 5 other vegetarians and was wondering 1. who has the best fresh veggies 2. will anything be open on Sunday when we arrive???

From all my glowing comments about Van den Tweel supermarket one might think I own stock, but I don't. Van den Tweel has beautiful, pricey, packaged greenery that I would guess is flown in from the Netherlands and rivals what you'd find in, say, a Whole Foods in the US. But common and perhaps not-quite-as-pretty vegetables can be found in any of the markets, of course. Van den Tweel is open 7 days a week, 8 am - 8 pm.

Back
Top Bottom