Best source for Viking ring system?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TDiddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just received my Hollis FX100 last week, and am looking at options for dry gloves. I've heard good things about the Viking ring system - not the bayonet, just the pull-on style. Not that the bayonet is better or worse, just that the people I know don't have the bayonet. Anyone have recommendations for a vendor?

I've been reading up on other dry gloves too - si tech, diving concepts, etc. - would also be interested in opinions on those!

thanks,
Tom

I really like the Viking Bayonet system. I bought mine from Bob Thiry here on ScubaBoard. His username is Bob3. He runs a dive shop in Sacramento, CA. Great service and great guy! As an authorized Viking dealer, I'm sure that he can get the pull-on style for you.

Good luck with your purchase. Drygloves have really enhanced my comfort level on local dives.

Thanks - just emailed him!

Bob is the best....

Phil

Just bought a set from Bob, and he was very helpful in getting me what I needed. Great service at at a great price. Can't be beat :)

Henrik

thanks all - emailed and heard back from Bob yesterday - now I'm just trying to decide between classic or bayonet.

I bought the bayonet system from Bob and love it! Dove only twice w/ wet hands in my Fusion and wouldn't want to any more than that!

Bayonets, the best / dryest glove system I have tried, love them.

Back
Top Bottom