Best Shore Snorkeling for Granddaughters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another for Bonaire, if there are non divers to keep an eye on her, she can watch the two of you from the surface.

I put together a comprehensive list of 50 awesome places around the world for snorkeling. My favorite is this spot in Spain near Palafrugell which you can get too with help from locals. For those needing great snorkeling equipment, checkout this list as well. Hope these are helpful resources for those preparing or looking for great spots to scuba dive.
Great list!

One minor critique in the context of the OP, though: Big Island (Hawaii) is beautiful and I love the snorkeling, but for shore entries some of the best sites might be a little rugged with younger kids. (I'm thinking of the walks over a'a lava.) Because of that, we've taken our kids to Maui instead. (We've also taken them to Aunt Jane's house and dropped them off on our way to the airport for the Big Island.)

I've been thinking about taking them to Bali, and appreciate the suggestions you have for Blue Lagoon. Now if I can just talk my wife into the 31 hour one-way travel....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom