Best places for booking Flights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBP Studios

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had heard someone on my last Diveboat talking about some website where they get last minute flights super cheap.

Where is your favorite place to find good deals on Flights to Mexico?

I'm pretty thorough when booking trips, i start by using www.kayak.com. That will tell you the near the lowest prices people have paid in the near past, that's good starting point. Priceline is good for true last minute packages, i always use them for hotels. try www.biddingontravel.com to find out what hotels priceline is using any given area, and the pricing people are getting. Another place I look is at charters companies apple and the like, sometimes you can find air only packages to cancun or cabo. Charters have their drawbacks, but are usually very cheap.

Usually I end up booking at the airline itself, it saves the booking fees, and usually get to pick the seats.

Good luck

We almost always fly with US Air. We book early and purchase on-line from the carrier. We ended up with $288 r/t fare and after taxes and such it was about $350.

I haven't tried priceline or orbitz, actually I ran the trip against Orbitz and it was about three times as much.

For you, you can probably do a SW Air to Houston and then on to Cancun or around there.

Happy hunting!

For anyplace, I find it useful to work backwards. Most any airport will have a website with a list of all airlines usually including charters that service the airport. If not, usually you can find some up-to-date tourist site that covers this. Then you can use that information to make sure you're checking all your options one way or another, since you won't find charters or some discount or foreign airlines on the search engines.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom