Best place to stay to dive Destin Jetties?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, not trying to hijack the thread, but if anyone remembers where Puffer mentioned as being reasonable for a motel that might help. It was in Niceville I think. Anything on the other side of the bay will probably be less expensive.

I live in GA also, and we have a family condo on Hwy 98 at The Plaza, maybe I should look into having a scuba rental program???

SeaAngel

Personally I don't think there is a reasonable priced hotel within all of Destin.

In fact, there are very few hotels in Destin. it's mostly all condos.

Even the Holiday Inn Express is overpriced at is $150= per night.

You used to could get a room at the Holiday Inn on the beach in Destin for $85 per weekend night, but those days are long gone.

seaangel:
Hey, not trying to hijack the thread, but if anyone remembers where Puffer mentioned as being reasonable for a motel that might help. It was in Niceville I think. Anything on the other side of the bay will probably be less expensive.

I live in GA also, and we have a family condo on Hwy 98 at The Plaza, maybe I should look into having a scuba rental program???

SeaAngel

you'ld be rich!

Maybe, I would be rich enough to quit my job and scuba dive whereever and whenever I wanted to!

ChaChing!

SeaAngel

For some of us ropes and pulleys would do and for others - well how much is a trackhoe rental?

Seriously - we stayed in Niceville and got decent rates and it is only a small toll to go over the mid bay bridge. If you are active, reserve, or retired military there is the Maxwell Recreation Area on the north end of the bridge.

SuPrBuGmAn:
We have to rig up a system with ropes and pullies.

Camp at Henderson Beach :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom