Best oceanic regulater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba:
Dont you think you should be a supporting member before you try selling on this site??:shakehead

actually Phil is working on a banner ad as I write this.:D

Dive Right In Scuba:
LOL.....I inquired about advertising but I guess my money wasnt good enough...nobody contacted me back.....also, why does my signature only half come up??

Tell ya what, Pete was swamped, that is why I'm doing the ads since DEMA,

I'm calling you now!

Best,

Chris

I have no idea why your sig is messed up,let me throw it to the technical folks.

Scuba Toys has the titanium Delta 3 TDX5 for $399.95 and it breathes very well. I put a swivel hose on it from Atomic and now it really rocks..

Delta3.jpg

Dive Right In Scuba:
Dont you think you should be a supporting member before you try selling on this site??:shakehead

I will say this because Phil is too nice, that was uncalled for.

The Titanium is a great regulator, but thats overpriced for an old model! I can get you into a Delta 4 for that price...and it will come with the swivel hose :D

Well I have been on alot of forums and thats a big no no.......He may be nice and I was just asking a question....I dont think there was anything in my post that was unnecessary...but at the same time if I offended anybody, I am sorry as that was not my intent :)

hi mate, I am an instructor in the UK and all my training dives are done using the Oceanic FDX10 delta 4. Bearing in mind that we commonly dive in water less than 10C this is an excellent performing reg, and will stand you in good stead as you go through the levels. If you are going to constantly dive in cooler water, I strongly recommend that you ensure that it has the cold water protection system fitted. The DVT system is another huge bonus if you keep forgetting to put your dust cap on when you rinse them.

I have had scubapro, aqualung, atomics and the performance level of this reg is at least as efficient! Hope this helps

I have an Oceanic Delta IV and love it I bought it last year and have about 60 something dives on it currently.

JimLap:
I also have a sherwood brut, sherwood blizzard, and an aqualung/usdivers SEA2.

Wow that is an old one, I have one as well it was my first regulator and just replaced it last year with the Delta IV, it still works perfectly.

Also I would not feel bad that the Oceanic Guy was not here trying to convert you, there is lots of good stuff out there and you need to do what is right for you. Quite frankly if anyone tries to convert me to anything I usually won't do it on principle (yes I am really stubborn). Besides all pieces of equipment have their pros and cons need to have the full picture.

Dive Right In Scuba:

There are two ways to look good. One is to actually be good, and the other is to run down everybody else's work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom