Best Marine Life Books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ishie:
I'm leaving for Dumaguete on November 11th, to arrive November 13th, my birthday!! I'm staying until the 20th, and then back to Sacto I go.

advanced happy birthday! never been to dumaguete. post dive reports and pics, good luck and dive safe:)

Ishie:
I'm leaving for Dumaguete on November 11th, to arrive November 13th, my birthday!! I'm staying until the 20th, and then back to Sacto I go.
happy birthday! i've done dumaguete (apo island) you'll love it! have a blast!

Jag

Spoon:
want to check apo island in the future:)
do so... it's your type of diving - lots of things to take pix of, a good combo of relaxing drifts and high-octane dives, schools of jacks and trevallies up the wazoo...

start saving :wink:

Jag

shugar:
do so... it's your type of diving - lots of things to take pix of, a good combo of relaxing drifts and high-octane dives, schools of jacks and trevallies up the wazoo...

start saving :wink:

Jag

id love to go to apo island. is the only way via dumaguete ? if im going to pay for airfare i might as well go to bohol or cebu.

Spoon:
id love to go to apo island. is the only way via dumaguete ? if im going to pay for airfare i might as well go to bohol or cebu.
somewhere on the recent ppd threads is this guy who said he spent 600 bucks on a hotel and then made arrangements with a diveshop...

i think there are safaris that do bohol-to-apo but i wouldn't know... it's doable though...

next trip nalang, no need to do them all right away hehehehe

Jag

shugar:
somewhere on the recent ppd threads is this guy who said he spent 600 bucks on a hotel and then made arrangements with a diveshop...

i think there are safaris that do bohol-to-apo but i wouldn't know... it's doable though...

next trip nalang, no need to do them all right away hehehehe

Jag

true true. thast a good idea, il maybe plan the apo thing when i go to bohol.

Ishie:
my goodness, that's really soon! Happy bday! Hope you enjoy it in Dumaguete.

Spirited Away is an awesome film. But Nausica: Valley of the Winds is still my favourite since it was the first one I ever watched by Miyazki.

im a virtual lost soul in the worl of anime

Back
Top Bottom