Best Marine Life Books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sound good! resort life here is almost always very casual... especially for ladies usually a couple of swimsuits, some wraps (sarongs, i don't know what they call them where you're from), very light and airy tops, tiny shorts (also optional) are pretty much standard fare...

ask ishbaby or iris_ice what's good dry stuff to bring to the resort... they're "kikay" enough to give you a great list

have fun!!! post pix!

Jag

greatwolf:
Mate, that's one helluva airline that you're flying with if they allow you to fly with 140lbs. I was seriously contemplating on just hiring gear when I get there. At the end of the day, there are 5 of us so I can spread most of my stuff around. I doubt that my kids would be requiring 20Kgs each.

Diving in warm water astounds me, as I've heard that most people on this board use anywhere between 8-15 lbs of weight only. I seriously need to do a weight check when I get there, now that my wetsuit's a bit broken in. Leave in conditioner? For your hair I presume? I keep forgetting to buy some for myself. I've got long hair and it gets uber-dry after a dive....lol. But I suppose that's available in the Philippines.:D
there's a creamsilk leave-on that's good... but for washoff versions i highly recommend creamsilk protect... it's my personal favorite and worked the best for me when i used to have very long hair...

jeez... now i'm sharing hair care info w/ another guy... next thing you know we're crying over select scenes of "an affair to remember"...

Jag

shugar:
there's a creamsilk leave-on that's good... but for washoff versions i highly recommend creamsilk protect... it's my personal favorite and worked the best for me when i used to have very long hair...

jeez... now i'm sharing hair care info w/ another guy... next thing you know we're crying over select scenes of "an affair to remember"...

Jag
forgetful you...ung soap? medicated or moisturizing? Magpakulot nga kayo!!!

clgsamson:
forgetful you...ung soap? medicated or moisturizing? Magpakulot nga kayo!!!
i'm not big on soap... no major preferrences nor requirements - safeguard's pretty good for me, low perfume and germicidal...

i also like using st. ives apricot scrub and the occasional loofa rub down but that's already none of your business

hahahahahahahahaahhaahahahaha

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom