Best Light for Olympus TG6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm liking my Big Blue video lights even for photos.

I don't enjoy diving with someone using a bright video light for photos, especially at night, unless they turn it on just briefly for the picture, which they usually do not. They just leave the damn thing on and swim around lighting up the ocean and getting in people's eyes.

I don't enjoy diving with someone using a bright video light for photos, especially at night, unless they turn it on just briefly for the picture, which they usually do not. They just leave the damn thing on and swim around lighting up the ocean and getting in people's eyes.
Sir,, I believe that is called a lack of respect for others and the environment they are in. Or maybe they didn't get the memo during class...

I only turn my on to take a photo or video then they are turned off. I never leave them running all the time. Same with my TG6 only power it on when in use then powered off.

Lights turned on low power to take this video. When done lights powered off. Tulamben Bali

2 x Inon S2000's for still images. If I shoot video I can use a diffused flashlight attached to the cold shoe on top the the Oly case via a shoe>ball mount. If I did more video I would consider a different set up, but I mostly take stills so this works for me.

Back
Top Bottom