Best Dive Site in Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...yet to dive the Paris suburbs... Plus if you have a boat, possum k. and my little honey hole, brandy b., ahhh, some day to be back in TEXAS waters! BTW, I'm home this week and the weather is WONDERFUL, (time being), disked the garden spot, whoohoo!

tony

The rigs and jetties aroud Corpus can be pretty good depending on the season. Blue (clear) water come into the shore in August and September so vis is good. then you just have to work your way around the tides, boats, and fishermen. But I didn't say it was easy.

My freshwater favorite is the San Marcos river. It looks shallow and clogged with weeds ... and for the most part it is. But there are treasures in there if your want to go look/dig for them and plenty of interesting life.

Crazyduck - The looks of the central TX lakes may be deceiving. I dive Stillhouse and Belton fairly often. They are good training dives but there sure is a lot of nothing between the interesting finds. Let me know if yoou would like to see for yourself.

Seems fitting- two ghouls playing chess...
Sand Sculpting contest.

Regards, andrew

Timeliner:
Hey Crazyduck...
Andrew, Dude... What in the Hell is that Avitar ?? :rofl3:

Attachments

• winner1.jpg
    winner1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 48

Back
Top Bottom