Best Dive Shop in Pensacola?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TurboDog

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just moved to Pensacola and am looking for opinions on the best dive shop in town. Who's the best? Who's the worst?

'preciate it,

TurboDog

Hey!! I'm from P-cola also. Just certified last year through Dive Pros. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Good luck!

I got my nitrox cert last summer at Dive Pros out on Hwy 98 I think it was. The only experience I had with them and it was fine.

I've always used Dive Pros on 98 west of town. They have always been professional and helpful. They are also closest, and since they've always been good I haven't tried anyone else...
Rick

I have been a staff Instructor at Dive Pros for almost 10 years now. I wouldn't work for any other operation in town. As far as I am concerned, Dive Pros has the most professional staff and operations policies of any shop I have EVER dealt with. The staff and instructors are some of the most knowledgeable inthe business, and the store is one of the most well--stocked I have ever seen.

Heather Choat

Well as if Dive Pros didn't already have enough support, the few times when I've needed equipment, fills, or info on dive sites out of the Perdido/Pensacola areas they've been very helpful.

Its on Hwy 98 West of downtown, just a few stores down from Cooter Browns - good wings :)

I can't say that I've ever had a bad experience with MBT Divers either - but I've been there far less than I have Dive Pros. They atleast have a nifty website with vis info thats somewhat updated.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom