Best dive op for Niihau in Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

openhelix

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I see a lot of mention of Seasport but know a lot of other folks offer trips to Niihau as well. We're used to diving cold/deep Monterey waters and although I don't expect to see a lot of newbies on a Niihau trip, would prefer an op that caters more toward experienced divers as we'll likely use them again for another few dives during the trip.

Bubbles Below, Seasport, and Fathom Five are all great ops. If you dive with Fathom Five, ask for Jack Ortiz. He's a good guy. I have actually done the Ni'ihau trip with Seasport and had a great time. They ended up with a very nervous diver. One of those who perhaps fib about their experience level. They handled it beautifully and everyone had a spectacular time.

Another thumbs up for Bubbles Below. Great knowledge of all critters. Thumbs down for Seasport. Just stop by one morning and see how they handle the dive gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom