BEST DIVE Experience on Kauai! (Dive Kauai Scuba Center)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We dove via boat with Dive Kauai Scuba Center on Wednesday 5/27 and did the Twilight and Night Shore Dive on Thursday 5/28 and I will tell you, it was the best experience we have had on the islands in a long Time! The Staff was very friendly and courteous....plus they also set up all your equipment...as well.... James was one of the best guides I can remember having in a long time and was very aware that my dive buddy had issues with sucking down air and worked with him to maximize dive time for both of us...etc.... After our so so experience with Aaron's Dive shop on Oahu we were a bit skeptical but will tell you if you are planning on Diving in Kauai, go through Dive Kauai Scuba Center. We saw on the dives, honestly too many things to mention: But Some highlights were Seeing a pod of Spinner Dolphins on the way out to the dive sight on Wednesday, a Lionfish, a SeaHorse, Frog fish, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, Dragon Eels, Rare Shells, Crabs, Lobsters... and many more.....

If you have any questions fee free to message me!! A+ all the way!!

Thanks!!

Jeff
Phoenix, AZ

Mahalo for your kind words. I will let James Know about this posting. He still has yet to join scubaboard. Maybe now he will! I gotto go to work right now we have one more day of dry dock. I will have him check it out after the day is done. Wait to you see what we did to the boat:D Oh Yeah How did you Pictures turn out?

Howdy!! Hope all is well? I am curious as to what happened to the boat now LOL!! as for the pics from all the Dives?? I let James Download the pics to his laptop so he should have em all, but in case you cannot see em they are here on my flickr..

www flickr com/ photos/ 95042067@N00/ sets/ 72157619012135813/ just browse past all the touristy stuff :) hehhe

Take Care and we definitely will dive with you all again when back out there!!

Mahalo!

Jeff

Glad to hear about that experience on Kauai. I'm still waiting to see my first seahorse here in Hawaii!!

Ive been getting lot's of inquiries from the internet about the other islands lately and I've really been looking to set up a referral system for my guests who make stops on the sister islands. I'd like to know more about these guys. Thanks for posting! Where are they located anyway?

Hey "Dive Kauai SCUBA Center" guys...PM or email me so I can tell you what I've got going on.

Email: shakadoug@helloworld.com

Mahalo!

Back
Top Bottom