Best deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manni-yunk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Im looking to get an O2EII Nitrox analyzer AND an EII CO tester at the same time. Any recommendations on where to get them. Does anyone offer a package price to buy both at the same time?

I went to Beneath the Sea to day looking to come home with both, expecting to get a show special - BUT - I could not find a single booth with both. A couple had one or the other - but No one had both.

Maybe look around for the best deals on each, then call Scubatoys and ask them to beat those...? :confused:

So many places will throw in free shipping on the units as they are small, don't cost much. Some of them try to get you on the O2 Sensor Saver Cap which you do want I think - commonly $15 to $17. The Pelican box with foam is not essential but it is nice, especially for keeping up with the cap while using the unit - and it Dive Rite wants an obscene $54 for that alone. :shakehead:

Dive Pro has a nice $256 price on the unit, $10 on the cap, $18 for the box, free shipping. :thumb: Ok, better - Leisure Pro has that complete kit for $275 Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer free shipping.

Scubatoys seems to have the best prices on the EII CO at $341 so you just need to get him to beat LP on the O2: Carbon Monoxide Analyzer discounts on sale Amoxtec Neither the bump gas or sensor saver are needed. This may be the best way to carry it for $12 including shipping: Turtle Tube Case

Maybe look around for the best deals on each, then call Scubatoys and ask them to beat those...? :confused:

So many places will throw in free shipping on the units as they are small, don't cost much. Some of them try to get you on the O2 Sensor Saver Cap which you do want I think - commonly $15 to $17. The Pelican box with foam is not essential but it is nice, especially for keeping up with the cap while using the unit - and it Dive Rite wants an obscene $54 for that alone. :shakehead:

Dive Pro has a nice $256 price on the unit, $10 on the cap, $18 for the box, free shipping. :thumb: Ok, better - Leisure Pro has that complete kit for $275 Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer free shipping.

Scubatoys seems to have the best prices on the EII CO at $341 so you just need to get him to beat LP on the O2: Carbon Monoxide Analyzer discounts on sale Amoxtec Neither the bump gas or sensor saver are needed. This may be the best way to carry it for $12 including shipping: Turtle Tube Case

Thank You!

I ordered the CO analyzer from DRIS and they did a price match from the best online price I could find. I added that to the "points" I had accumulated from them when I got my Hog reg doubles set and it was a great deal.

My plan is going forward - to test every tank I breath, whether I personally filled the tank or a shop does...Im testing it and friends that use my compressor will be encouraged to do the same!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom