Best deal on air fills in pompano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
Force-E sells fills @ a bulk rate of around $3.00 each, depending on how many you pre-pay for. I'm still chipping away at a fill-card I bought 3 years ago, i.e., they don't periodically throw out old accounts. Yesterday they installed an O-ring on the female end of a hose, without being asked to, for free. They are the best place for air.

World Watersports does air fills for $2.00 - If you want air.

I just get nitrox from Fill Express (in pompano)

howarde:
World Watersports does air fills for $2.00 - If you want air.

I just get nitrox from Fill Express (in pompano)

Yes Fillexpress is the best place for nitrox, but they charge the same for air as they do for nitrox. World Watersports is easily a dollars worth of gas away from Pompano. If you enjoy I-95 as much as I do.................

I don't get air fills, so I don't really know anyplace else.

Never heard of Force E where are they. Do they do trimix? Always used fill express when in the area. They only charged us for the ft3 of gas put in the bottle, not per fill.

Fill express is the best price on any gas other than air.

Force-E has a few locations.

I don't think they do trimix

pir8:
Never heard of Force E where are they. Do they do trimix? Always used fill express when in the area. They only charged us for the ft3 of gas put in the bottle, not per fill.

Fill Express is the best place for mixed gas.
Force-E is the best place for AIR. Its where at least one of the guys from Fill Express used to get fills from. Its on Atlantic Ave. just over the Causway.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom