Best club for nightlife ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BEST night life on Cozumel is underwater, on a night dive!

sorry, but I can sit at home and drink adult beverages.... I go to Cozumel to do things I can't do at home.

robin

We can do BOTH!!!! :cool2:...Night Dive then go drinking.. Just cause I drink at home doesn't mean I can't drink on Vacation too. Our drinking doesn't hinder our diving... :wink:

I am getting up to train at the time these guys are leaving the bars - haha!

Well Im back at the hotel by 11, Im old....LOL,

Also, La Hatch offers live music.

It's actually La Hach (there's no T) and yes, they have some fantastic bands on the weekends (and great food & drinks too).

There's also a cool local dance club a certain dive proprietor took me to on my last visit that was still partying hard at 3am when I had to call it a night. :wink:

Drinking and diving don't have to be mutually exclusive on vacation. Most people just need to take it a little easier the night before diving and remember to hydrate as you go.
CV I know what you mean about getting hindered. Maybe a new dive op idea is to cater to the lush vacation divers and not go out until 11am.:dork2:

Back
Top Bottom