Best club for nightlife ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dubai is around the corner from my place. I believe they generate a number of the people I hear at about 2 a.m. on the street below our bedroom window. I recently awoke one evening to hear someone puking first in front of our place, then stopping to puke some more on a few stops down the block. Good times!

I've heard that if you physically hold it in, you can actually puke through your regulator.

Insta-Gator said: I've heard that if you physically hold it in, you can actually puke through your regulator.
Can you say Rental Gear ???......... Oh :yuck:

Dubai, hmmmm, didn't a young entrepreneur from Mexico City meet his maker not long ago near there?
Sounds like night life, or is that just gunfire???:confused: .......:wink:

Incorrect information sir! Had nothing to do with Dubai and did not happen at Dubai!

Christi said: Incorrect information sir! Had nothing to do with Dubai and did not happen at Dubai!

I said near there, and it did not have anything to do with Dubai.

I stand corrected. I heard it happened across the street and that the
young entrepreneur from Mexico City had just left there.
Correct me if I'm wrong please, but the case remains unsolved?

Incorrect information sir! Had nothing to do with Dubai and did not happen at Dubai!

I could have swore I read about a narco getting shot in front of Dubai? Last year maybe? Something about he was an out of towner criminal hiding out?

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 07:04 PM ----------

I stand corrected, but nothing says nightlife like an old fashioned hit.:D

Well all in all better than the drive by crap in the US with more than one victim beyond the target. If I remember it was a nice simple pop the bad guy and leave. Sort of a public service kind of thing.... sort of....

I could have swore I read about a narco getting shot in front of Dubai? Last year maybe? Something about he was an out of towner criminal hiding out?

If I remember it was a nice simple pop the bad guy and leave. Sort of a public service kind of thing.... sort of....

That's what I heard. A known drug dealer and convicted felon in town to set up shop, cut short.

Last edited:

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 07:04 PM ----------

Well all in all better than the drive by crap in the US with more than one victim beyond the target. If I remember it was a nice simple pop the bad guy and leave. Sort of a public service kind of thing.... sort of....

Nope, he had left a different club that is no longer open and it happened in front of Chedraui at 4am - they were watching him and followed him away from the club. It was a hit - not a random murder - and he was not from here.

Back
Top Bottom