Best area in Sharm for both snorkeling and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just about all the diving in Dahab is shore based. That means your wife can go snoerkel where you are diving. I didn't do a single boat dive there. I didn't snorkel at all, but I would recommend Dahab over Sharm. It will be much more inexpensive, and you can even snorkel the Blue Hole! You can do other cool things in Dahab as well-climb Mount Sinai, visit the Colored canyon, and visit Saint Catherine's Monastery. You could even squeeze in an overnight trip to see Petra!

Dahab diving is very special...
Of course, you have the Blue Hole and other iconic spot but there are also many other spots from shore where both, divers and snorkelers, will enjoy the experience.
I found it very special to gear up on the main street of Dahab and dive to an elefant sculpture while our belongings was kept save on a carpet by a boy from the restaurant we were later scheduled to take lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom