Best Anti-Fog for tec divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok there tough guy lets not be lazy and say 18 let go for the numeric representation for the number eighteen since your worried about grammer yourself :) or hey when you turn "eighteen" take the time to spend some of our goverments money on an education at a fine university near you it may give you somthing else to worry about other than being the scuba board grammer gaurds theres alot more to life i promise you :) Thanks to all those who responded to the question with helpfull advice
I graduate from the University of Central Florida's College of Engineering & Computer Science Saturday at 2pm. It's no ivy league, but it is ranked top 10% nationally by US News, and on their top 5 list of up and coming schools.

Thanks for caring, a card (specifically one with a check in it) would mean more. Too late to get that in the mail, but PayPal will work.

I did my graduate work a few (T) stops down the river from an Ivy League school. Does that count for anything?

I'd appreciate a card (check, too) if you're handing them out.

I graduate from the University of Central Florida's College of Engineering & Computer Science Saturday at 2pm. It's no ivy league, but it is ranked top 10% nationally by US News, and on their top 5 list of up and coming schools.

Thanks for caring, a card (specifically one with a check in it) would mean more. Too late to get that in the mail, but PayPal will work.

So what in gods green earth would make you want to articulate my spelling grammer etc i mean for gods sake your an accomplished person yourself shouldnt you have better things to do ? please answer this seriously id just really like to know

I did my graduate work a few (T) stops down the river from an Ivy League school. Does that count ...

Technically, couldn't I say you were Institutionalized?

:p

So what in gods green earth would make you want to articulate my spelling grammer etc i mean for gods sake your an accomplished person yourself shouldnt you have better things to do ? please answer this seriously id just really like to know
I didn't "articulate" (link) it. I simply said that you might want to save the headache of figuring out the proper mask defog for when you turn 18 and can start your tech training. I never made an attempt to correct your grammar.

I answered your question, too.

Misusing words like articulate is worse than having bad "grammer".

I didn't "articulate" (link) it. I simply said that you might want to save the headache of figuring out the proper mask defog for when you turn 18 and can start your tech training. I never made an attempt to correct your grammar.

I answered your question, too.

who ever said i wasnt 18 ?

Misusing words like articulate is worse than having bad "grammer".

when this hypothesis makes you a six figure in come let me know k ? till then my grammer is fine articulate your own

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom