Beneath The Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm working all three days for BTS, if I get any free time then I'll be at the SingleDivers.com booth.

I will be there Saturday with the ms also. Looking forward to it.

GeronimoDF:
Just wanted to know who is going ? I will be there Saturday (* VIP Class *) all day and Sunday. I am staying at the Holiday Inn..... Scotty Grunz you going?

Danny

I am doing the "Tank Inspection Workshop".
Sounds little more high fillutin, but I presume we are talking about the same "class".
See u there and put a face to the name.
Wouldn't be surprised if I already know u by face. U do live just around the corner.

Went last night. Met Capt Rob. & discussed fishing trip. Perhaps a group trip would be possible? A little easier to get to know eachother without regs & such being employed.

Larry

I ran into Capt. Rob a few times too. He was there Saturday night when a certain member passed out at our table, although I didn't see him. But I heard the whole bar went nuts after we walked out, and he was calling us Wrecked Valley on Sunday.

I'm not really into the whole fishing thing. If I'm spending that much to go out on a boat I want to dive. Even if I'm not paying I'd still rather dive than fish. Not sure how others feel, though.

i like to fish and it might be nice to get together and
fill our coolers with beer instead of hot water. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom