Belize is open and the water's lovely!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterbj7

Dive Shop Owner
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've been away from Belize for a while and when I returned I was amazed at how few visitors there are. The diving is currently superb, the weather's warm (well, hot, but not like mid-summer) and it's a superb time to be here. Some real bargains to be had as well. So what are you all waiting for?!

Welcome back! Here at Thatch Caye the water is beautiful and we are seeing lots of eagle rays and turtles on almost every dive. Manatees swimming around the island as well.

My wife and I will be down to AC for a week starting Oct. 17th...can't wait.

Welcome back Peter. The weather has been unusually hot recently and bargains are still out. We have extended our Crazy 8s Dive Package through November 15 and inviting everyone to take advantage of it. Enjoy your stay.

rsilva708 - sorry to have missed your new record. I arrived the day after you completed it. Congratulations!

rsilva708 - sorry to have missed your new record. I arrived the day after you completed it. Congratulations!

No problem. It was a great adventure, and I couldn't have picked a better place to do it. I was welcomed by everyone on Ambergris.

Hey travis, seriously, manatees around the island?!?!
Lucky dogs!

Had a great time diving with Ian and Emily! Wish I had some more vacay so I cld come down again this winter!

BTW - How are things on the caye? :)

John

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Peter, I am thinking about going down to Belize real soon. If you know of any good lodging or dive deals PM me. Ron

If you or anyone would like specific advice please PM me as many details as you can and I'll do my best to help. It will be my own subjective advice as I have no links with any hotels or dive operators (and don't get any commission!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom