Being a left-handed diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We Right handed people maynot be so smart as you but we will enjoy the hobby longer. Think about that one.

Lefties are sinister and gauche.

We Right handed people maynot be so smart as you but we will enjoy the hobby longer. Think about that one.

:rofl3:That's a good one. I'm really not that brilliant so I'm cursed twice. I have other 'attributes' that I'm happy with.

Wow Thal now I have to go ask my friends what gauche means, thats gonna make me look like a mistake.

One meaning for each is "left-handed."

Gauche also means clumsy and socially inept.

Shows you how strange prejudices work their way right into the language.

One meaning for each is "left-handed."

Gauche also means clumsy and socially inept.

Shows you how strange prejudices work their way right into the language.
Yes and doesnt the noun form mean 'social mistake', at least thats what I was called as a kid at ST. Marys school. They would call me evil not sinister, they also would tie my arm to the desk to try and use my right hand. They where mandated to not do that by the law, it didnt last too long. Oh well gotta forgive em they know not what they do. But I liked your line Thal.

I'm left-handed, you less intelligent folk(righties) have messed up a lot of things for us lefties. So I suggest that once a left-handed diver becomes worthy of diving on his/her own that we are in actuality better divers. Flame on:popcorn:
I can't wait to prove you right!
Yep, and we have more fun too because most of us are ambidextrous. :blinking:

I can't wait to prove you right!

Yep, and we have more fun too because most of us are ambidextrous. :blinking:

oooo sounds sinister:)

Reread your post, I think of this all the time. If you are a lefty then you should be getting my point by now, but really i was just having fun at the expense of my left handedness because I live in a righthanded world so I have to be twice as dextrous or get hurt.

Actually, I'm WAY better than you are. I'm a lefty, and I have managed to be twice as dexterous AND still get hurt. :D

Actually, I'm WAY better than you are. I'm a lefty, and I have managed to be twice as dexterous AND still get hurt. :D
Thanks-I am so sick right now I needed to laugh hard. good one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom