Beginner OW Instructor Recommendations in Boynton/ Delray area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Operation Openwater - in the books. Thanks @MB!

It was especially enlightening to complete our training today on a dive boat full of new OW divers with other instructors that were "covering" things on their final checkout dives that Mike covered our first day in the pool. o_O

Next step Dive more... then Nitrox. Can't wait.

Cheers!

Attachments

• A_Lobster1.png
    A_Lobster1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • A_Lionfish2.png
    A_Lionfish2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • A_MBFish1.png
    A_MBFish1.png
    752.9 KB · Views: 43
  • A_ReefMaintenance.png
    A_ReefMaintenance.png
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • A_DondeEstaLaBasura.png
    A_DondeEstaLaBasura.png
    779.8 KB · Views: 52
Let no good deed go unPUNished. That's all I'm saying. :D :D :D

This Lucky Buddha Beer is for you for being such an awesome instructor... I actually thought of you when I bought them! Come on down and pop a top. :D :D :D

xbottle.png.pagespeed.ic.kXR0XIFf14.png
Yup - its been too long, and a couple of buddas sipping on a Buddha is too good to miss!

Rob, those are good shots, except you forgot to photoshop me into being tall and svelte! No prob... your future pix will make me look Swedish, right?

No clue what you're talking about Mike ... I don't know anything about photoshop. Remember, underwater the camera adds a few pounds. Luckily I dug up this photo from before we got on the boat. Looking maybe a little more Austrian than Swedish though.

BMB.png

Reactions: MB
Good golly I forgot all about THAT shot!! I'm so embarrassed that I forgot to trim the hair in my pits! And that coed that was hanging around trying to enroll in the next class...sheese! Good thing you were there to protect me! Many graciases mi amigo!

:shakehead:

I was able to shoot some photos of Rob in action.

Picture perfect front roll

mb_rob_forward_roll.jpg

And a back entry

mb_rob_back_splashl.jpg

doff n don..
mb_rob_doff.jpg

playing with the tiles
mb_dopeydiver.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom